In our restaurant’s unique spaces you will have the opportunity to discover and sample traditional recipes from Pontus and all over Greece, made with pure, fresh ingredients.
Ingredients come from the vegetable garden and end up in our kitchen offering unique authenticity to our dishes. The meat roasts slowly for hours in Dutch ovens in the wood stove and the result is truly delicious!
Using extra virgin olive oil and fresh butter produced by us from local cow’s milk in our pasta dishes and traditional soups, the perfumes of Pontic and Mediterranean cuisine are admirably brought out.
Our most famous, signature dish bears our name: Perek! It’s a Pontic pie made from pastry sheets pre-cooked in the fireplace over a natural fire. When you order the dish, it is prepared in no time at all by placing the filling of your choice (whether savoury or sweet) inside the casing. Delicious, light and remarkably tasty!
You may also taste:
• Veal from the village and other local meat.
• Pasta from our workshop made with fresh eggs from free-range chickens and local milk
• Our own handmade vine leaves stuffed with rice
• Omelettes with eggs from our own chickens
• Handmade nettle pies, cheese pies and sweet milk pies and pumpkin pies
• Bread with leaven baked in wood stove
• High quality wine – Greek varieties
• Fresh unpasteurized beer
• Our own ouzo snacks made with love and tsipouro (pomace brandy) of our production
Perek Estate is the ideal place to enjoy your coffee in winter next to the blazing fire as you watch the sun set over Mount Olympus or in summer next to the fountain in our leafy garden. Coffee is served with fresh baked goods from our kitchens. Why not sample our sweet preserves and pan sweets as well? Our ice-cream made from fresh local milk comes in a wide array of flavours, such as dondurma, yoghurt and sweet quince, cookies and cream, and rightly has visitors coming back for more.
After your meal or coffee, why not visit our corner shop and buy any of the flavours you adored for home.